Baldwin Boulder Passage Pocket Door Set with Door Pull
- Minimum door thickness: 1 3/4"
- Supplied with 2.5" backset lock - call to order 2.75" backset
- Trim plate measures 9.3" Height x 2.3" Width
- Includes two passage trim plates and an 8601 mortise lock body
- Equipped with a 1.25" throw pull
- Pull is thrown by pushing a button on the lock body face
- Standardized heavy steel case is smooth, easy to mortise, and assures snug and solid fit in door mortise
- Vital interior working parts are made of solid hot forged brass or steel for a lifetime of operation without any difficulty
- Lock cases are all constructed of heavy gauge steel and plated with a protective rust-resistant coating which retards oxidation
Pocket Door Passage Function: Baldwin passage pocket door locks have no locking function and are perfect for sliding doors where no locking is required.
Mortise Lock Body/Strike Template
Can be customized with any inside + outside finish combination and/or compatible trim style. Please call 1-800-358-2469.