When you consider hardware, there are two different and distinct types of locks: tubular style and mortise style. One is more secure, and the other is more popular. And while one is easier to install, the other requires special equipment. But which is which?
Tubular (standard): Standard locksets that will fit into 2 holes that are 2 1/8" in diameter. Select this for a new door that is pre-drilled.
Mortise (custom): A Custom installation of a 4" deep by 5" tall lock "box" into a pocket in the door. The edge will appear to be a solid 8" tall plate.
- Elizabeth Handleset, with Decorative Lever
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Single Cylinder function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Decorative Lever and Traditional Arch Rose, can be customized with other interior Reserve style knob, lever, or rose.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Accommodates 5 1/2" center to center dimension ONLY.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Handing only required when ordering lever interior style.
- Functions available: single cylinder, double cylinder, and full dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.
623 Penn Ave West Reading, PA 19611